I was surprised, but not shocked. Muffet had just
by MPG (2019-04-22 18:17:50)

In reply to: Bad news - Patterson requested her release to transfer  posted by Orangutan

given Dani the most improved player award on award night and praised her work ethic. I thought that next year would be her year to recreate her TMLA magic with Jordan Nixon. On the other hand, her sophomore year stats were almost identical to her freshman stats.

Not surprised
by Macthefirst  (2019-04-23 06:34:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Re: Dani leav8ng

Here is my post from March 27

Danny is the answer. This year she has been greatly antimadated by not being a starter.
She appears to be constantly looking to the bench where she hears criticism. When she gets the opportunity to play without fear you will see the star she will become.

Currently Dannny appears to be looking over her shoulder to much. When she plays comfortAble she glides with All American talent she possess. IMHO

Go for it You know you are good release your talents Daniel Patterson.

Can’t blame her for leaving. ND coaches should watch the films on Dani’s expressions when she got in , looking back at the bench barking at her

So You Also Saw It. She Was Not Playing Timid Because
by hempfield75  (2019-04-23 18:04:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

She did not know what she was doing or lack of confidence. She was
constantly looking over her shoulder.

We need to learn through our mistakes is all I will say.

Good Post Concur with it.

SEG/Chief