Which AP article ?* *
by ndpaul (2019-04-24 20:30:35)

In reply to: AP Article Got It Right In Terms Of ND Personnel ..  posted by dillon77

This user did not provide content for this post

The ESPNw Article Was Pulled from the AP Wire
by dillon77  (2019-04-25 12:48:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

My apologies if I through you. I'm a former communications professional and I always note the source of news. When I see "AP," it's not written by the ESPNw staff...just picked up. In this case, the AP writer was good and thorough. Did her/his homework.

What Does That Mean
by hempfield75  (2019-04-25 15:12:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Why would they pull the article. I did not see anything wrong with it.
Was it because it was an AP writer? Does not that also mean that
someone was upset with it and Patterson would not consider changing
her mind? Very interesting!!!!

No, Everything's Fine.
by dillon77  (2019-04-25 15:19:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Associated Press is a business-to-business arrangement wherein the Associated Press coterie of writers and editors supply articles to publications that pay fees to use them. That was the case with ESPNw, which used an AP article that was written on Dani Paterson's entering the transfer portal.

So, when an article is "pulled," it's used.

And my initial comment was that this AP article was well-researched and put together. That's it! All (with it) is good.

Thanks for the Clarification *
by hempfield75  (2019-04-26 04:34:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post