I hate to say this, but
by SorinBasement (2019-05-16 11:38:37)

In reply to: One of the keys to the year ...  posted by PWK2

I think Prohaska will have a difficult time scoring much. She showed a nice medium range jump shot last year when she was on the floor with four superstars. She was almost always the least concerning player on the floor from the perspective of the opposing team. If she's in the regular rotation, or even starts as some have suggested, I think she'll be physically and athletically overmatched.

When she does score, I expect it to be on hustling, tough drives to the basket.

I think she's reasonably strong/athletic
by Orangutan  (2019-05-16 12:07:42)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

She might not look it because she's not super cut/muscular (like Jackie) and because she's white. But I don't think she'll be physically overmatched.

She's not going to create her own shot often. But I want to see her take the open jumper consistently when it is there.

My concern with her and almost the whole returning
by Tim Kelley  (2019-05-16 13:05:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

team is their hands...ability to grasp the ball, receive and make and passes. Way too many “fumbles” last year from the returnees. That needs to improve. It can affect players both on offense and defense. As with most every other aspect of the game, we were spoiled by last year’s starters in this regard.