That's What I Get Posting on the Way to the Dentist....
by dillon77 (2019-05-21 10:59:52)

In reply to: Most NHS inductions take place at the end of junior year.  posted by MPG

...and I didn't proofread my own work. Geesh, I only went through this a few times with my own kids.

Thanks for the corrections...main point stand: she's a good student!

I had been hoping that ND would become a major player in
by MPG  (2019-05-21 15:23:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Texas after Bri Turner chose ND because it seems to be the land of the bigs in women's basketball! If ND could recruit a good Texas post player every two years, all would be well with me because I know there will be guards on the roster.

Great point. Does anyone remember how we got Turner?
by drmurray  (2019-05-21 17:37:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

What was the connection/angle?

Bri's mother
by Section11  (2019-05-23 13:50:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I believe it was about the education. I have spoken to Bri's mother. She should be a recruiter for Notre Dame. She has nothing but really high praise for Notre Dame and the staff. She is very proud of the woman Bri has become thanks to both.