Why are we seemingly having trouble with recruiting?
by maverick (2019-05-31 11:26:30)

In reply to: ND WBB Twitter thinks Clark might commit to Oregon (link)  posted by joeyt28

I know we have landed some quality players the last couple of years but it seems like we cannot fill out the roster. If memory serves me right we had quite the down period for awhile after the 1002 championship and it seems like we are doing it again. Talk me off the ledge please

"Trouble" is relative
by Orangutan  (2019-05-31 11:42:42)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It's only May and we have two top-35 commitments for 2020.

Sure, it's not Oregon who has 5 already. But we've been at the top for a while. We're not the new, hot trendy program like Oregon.

I will save my panicking for later in the year. Until, then I'm going to wait to see how the 2020 class is completed. Campbell and Marshall is a really nice start.

"New,hot,trendy program" that has never won anything.... *
by Wolfetone  (2019-06-01 09:09:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'll Take Kelly and Westbeld Any Day *
by hempfield75  (2019-05-31 17:34:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'd take Clark & Watson *
by maverick  (2019-05-31 23:46:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post