She did visit ND with her parents for a game In December and
by MPG (2019-05-31 23:00:08)

In reply to: Not to be a downer, but  posted by drmurray

wore an ND sweatshirt that evening. We know that Kathryn had a positive experience at ND.

During that visit
by tedstheman  (2019-06-01 14:28:27)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Kat and Maddy's mom seemed to applaud enthusiastically when the ND coaches entered the arena. Hopefully the parents have a good feeling about ND and value the education their daughter received.

Also Posted/transcribed an interview...
by dillon77  (2019-06-01 08:12:34)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

..in which she listed a number of schools that interested her and she noted that, "of course," ND is among them.

Yes, it's been under the radar, but it possibly can afford to be.
My only concern is that Maddy might be part of some plan related to Clark and/or Kelly. I sometimes get that, but she strikes me as the "right" kind of player and person to get in the program.

Who ever expected Kat to have such a long tenure in the starting lineup? Once she was in, it became apparent we played better with her....all the way to a national championship.

I kind of did...
by cbiebel  (2019-06-01 14:40:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That is "expected Kat to have a long tenure in the starting lineup."

I remember her freshman year when everyone was talking about Turner (rightfully so) and I thought "Yeah, but I notice that Westbeld is not playing like a freshman either. She has a lot of basketball smarts."

Westbeld
by hempfield75  (2019-05-31 23:11:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

If we do not get Maddy this will be real bad. I do not think we are in on
many other 2020 recruits. This we have to change.

or

...Break out the passports. I believe this is a good time to go
international. We are still very popular and well known. So it cost us a
couple extra thousand dollars. It is not like ND can not afford it. We have
to change with the times. Geno is.

SEG/Chief