NDWBB target, Amari DeBerry article
by RISteve (2019-06-07 09:33:47)

Do we have a realistic shot? *
by maverick  (2019-06-07 12:18:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Do we have a realistic shot at Prince? *
by drmurray  (2019-06-07 16:46:50)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I believe we have a decent shot at Sedona Prince. *
by Fighting_Artichoke  (2019-06-07 16:59:42)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Time will tell, but we appear to be the favorite
by Fighting_Artichoke  (2019-06-10 17:15:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

right now. Of course things change, so we'll have to wait and see. Summer session starts in a week and even if Sedona is not available to lace them up yet, it would help it she were there. Locals should be aware that Sedona may be visiting soon, so keep your ears and eyes open and report any news!

Thank you for the update. Today would be a great day for her
by MPG  (2019-06-11 09:40:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

to visit!

Ranked 8 by Hoopgurlz. She would be a fabulous pickup
by Drmurray  (2019-06-08 23:49:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

In a position of massive need

DeBerry
by hempfield75  (2019-06-09 04:01:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I read a while back from this board she was a heavy UCONN lean. Do not
know if that is true but she is from Buffalo which is not far from the
grasps of Geno and compang.

...We may have 2 things on our side. Immediate need at her position and her
also a member of the Philly Belle. How do they ever lose a game. I think we
may need her a little more than UONN. Even, though Geno will go after her
just so we do not get her.

SEG/Chief

P.S. I REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT A POST. So the basketball gods are
finally going to show me some mercy and all of ND Nation, I hope and
pray.

Your mouth -->> God's ears *
by Jon  (2019-06-08 16:57:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post