Personally, I Like Your Reasoning....
by dillon77 (2019-06-23 16:37:51)
Edited on 2019-06-23 21:21:24

In reply to: So if say Kelly would commit ..........  posted by NDoggie78

...I think Clark is a "accept her and put her on the court" at any costs.
And I'm hoping and thinking she's the "major target" that is coming this week.

However, my gut in the other post is what I think ND might do (not what I think they should do...get a point guard. As stated, we've got a lot of other guards on the roster and they're good ones, so the focus is on the one with a handle. Plus there's a bunch of special prospects making their talents known in the Class of 2021.

Please note that's my gut reaction this weekend....could and probably will change. I'm going to be very interested in who shows up this weekend in addition to Ms. Prince. I'm hoping for the initials "CC"

As I Said, Check in ....a Day?
by dillon77  (2019-06-24 14:34:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Geesh, I thought I'd said I might have a different opinion, but I didn't expect it to come at the crack of the next dawn. If Jordan Nixon has, indeed, entered the portal, I think we'll got after any guard that has a "handle" that will be up for it, namely Clark or Kelly.

Clark has often said that she wants to walk in and play immediately. Doubt any of the coaching staff (or us) would've planned for this, but she might have that opportunity.