Is there a difference when this is a college student who is
by Domerduck (2019-06-30 22:27:01)

In reply to: You really don't see the difference?  posted by El Kabong

in the transfer portal vs a high school student being recruited. Prince was a Freshman at University of Texas last year and is seeking a transfer. I really don't know as to difference for risk of an NCAA violation between a college student in the transfer portal vs a high school student.

By the way I didn't see Prince while she was here in Oregon so no violation on my part.

Domer Duck: What is your prediction here on her choice? *
by Irish75  (2019-06-30 22:31:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I never predict what a teenager might do. I couldn't do it
by Domerduck  (2019-07-01 01:34:13)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

with my kids, so I definitely won't try with someone else's kids.

There is a picture of Prince in a full Oregon uniform
by Irish75  (2019-06-30 23:32:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

With her mother saying “We are having the time of our lives here in Oregon. Such a beautiful place” Hard to say if it means anything with her agreeing to put on a full Oregon Uniform along with even Oregon sneakers. If I was handicapping I would say her choice is going to be Oregon.

That's for social media
by okerland  (2019-07-01 14:51:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

If she does pick Oregon, the Ducks want to have the picture ready to post as does Prince.

I believe every recruit who visits ND does the same.

It means nothing....She was being gracious to her hosts.... *
by Wolfetone  (2019-07-01 07:57:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post