Maddy Westbeld's final 5
by SB Jimbo (2019-07-05 16:20:14)
Edited on 2019-07-05 16:21:32

Per her twitter page...UCLA, Ohio State, Louisville, Notre Dame, Tennessee

What!!! No Oregon!!!
by Domerduck  (2019-07-06 12:35:54)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Maddy please pick ND.

Maddy
by hempfield75  (2019-07-06 13:07:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I think if MM has offered we are in good shape with Maddy. Then we can play
3 wings and 2 guards. When the refs turn their backs we can play 3 wings
and 3 guards. Louisville coach can not count to six so we can get away with
it when we play the Cardinals.

I know what school I want her to pick
by Orangutan  (2019-07-05 16:42:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And which school I really don't want her to pick.

The thought of a Westbeld in a Louisville uniform is abhorrent.

Here's a Link, Including a Pic of Maddy
by dillon77  (2019-07-05 16:34:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It's interesting. One would think that ND would be a given, all things considered. But things have been so quiet and/or tightly held on the Westbeld front (well, a lot of them), you never know.

One thing that I have been pondering a bit. We have great coaches, a great school, the whole 10 yards to put a first down on it. Yet, certain aspects of it are not for everyone, as we've seen. That's ok. Still, I think it behooves us to look at sibs of players who have excelled and liked it here, such as Kat did (three-year starter, National Champion). They'd have a good idea of exactly what they're getting into.

Let's get Maddy to South Bend for a great Official Visit!

p.s. And I fully agree that the concept of her going to Louisville would be akin to any of the Weasleys being placed by the Recruiting Sorting Hat to Slytherin, rather than Gryffindor.

I really like one of those five. *
by RISteve  (2019-07-05 16:31:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post