That's Ripe For Oh So Many Reasons..
by dillon77 (2019-07-22 09:03:35)
Edited on 2019-07-22 11:55:37

In reply to: The Dolson. Never ends with these UConn women.  posted by 1NDGal

The acknowledged Queen of the Moving Screen is whining about getting called for charging by someone who knows that Big Stef/Big Mama can't downshift to save her life.

Even acknowledging that ND players do know how to take a charge (take a bow, Boneyarders), this is a case of the pot calling the kettle black. Or one side of a physics equation not knowing she's the the cause of the subsequent effect.

Lastly, the interview is just so unprofessional, or maybe the fact that it's a local feed that sticks out. "Big Stef" (or "Big Mama") likes to play the full-of-life/what-me- worry role but that's just bs for someone who has admitted she's getting on in her professional years and needs to show leadership traits. Yeah, this outburst showed that. Talk to the ref and get off the court.

Big Mama can only hope to have an inch of the class Ace brings to everything she does.

Ace and Dolson have been doing this at two different levels for quite some time and I'm sure many enjoy the Dolson side of the equation, but I'll get my Irish dander up when anyone tries to sully up an Ace.

Not all UConn alums luckily follow Dolson's act, thank Hoopster Jesus.