and yet
by WaxonWaxoff (2019-07-25 20:42:11)

In reply to: Long way - and there are budgets, but ....  posted by NDoggie78

Geno and his #1 assistant had no problem jumping on a plane and traveling to, was it Romania[?] to visit a recruit who has since verballed to UConn. I understand Ivey is following a recruit in Finland, will she go visit her?

ND staff does a good job recruiting, just don't want budget
by NDoggie78  (2019-07-26 16:11:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

To stop them from traveling the world - if necessary - to get the best players. I don't want us to be outworked or outspent

After Bueckers committed to UCONN
by tedstheman  (2019-07-25 20:49:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I think I remember her saying the intensity of which UCONN recruited her was a factor. I hope we don't miss on a coveted recruit because we don't recruit them hard enough. Just being ND isn't enough anymore.

you have to ask yourself
by WaxonWaxoff  (2019-07-26 00:30:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

if Clark was a 6'6'' stud post player would the staff be in attendance in Thailand showing the flag?

exactly
by WaxonWaxoff  (2019-07-25 20:51:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

she and her parents were blown away by the fact that Geno and his asst would make that long a trip to visit with her.