Actually article did not list them in order
by SixShutouts66 (2019-08-04 00:36:44)

In reply to: Article on the best places to watch WBB. Purcell 6th.  posted by Jon

The article mentioned what they thought were the nine best places to watch WBB in no particular order. The last place listed was UCONN, which I would presume would be one of the best places to watch WBB (if you're a neutral party that night).

Oops, sorry. You're right. 6th in attendance *
by Jon  (2019-08-04 11:27:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And no way is Yum! Center #1. I have no quarrel with the 9
by Domerduck  (2019-08-04 02:28:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

but I would think Tennessee Thompson-Boling Arena would still need to be on a list of top 10. This past year they were still 7th in attendance (right below ND) even if their team is currently down. They used to be #1 overall but are now 3rd in the SEC.

This list of 9 has the top 6 WBB in 18/19 attendance plus #8, #11, and #16. The nine include the top 2 attendance teams from the 4 top conferences and UConn. I do think it is interesting no Big10 teams were chosen even though they have 5 of the top 15 in attendance (9-10 & 13-15).