Deja Kelly not visiting ND this weekend
by RISteve (2019-09-28 05:15:33)

I am hearing it is a rainy weekend in SB, so maybe not a negative that she is elsewhere this weekend?

Per Raoul:
“WBB: Hearing that top-20 ranked Deja Kelly (TX) is on an official to North Carolina this weekend, not Notre Dame as originally reported; she previously visited Minnesota“

So, there was no Deja View? *
by NDLAW88  (2019-09-29 07:58:50)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

golf clap *
by drmurray  (2019-09-29 20:56:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That's a standing ovation on this board. *
by Dennis  (2019-09-29 23:39:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Meanwhile, Alasia Hayes Down to Four Finalists...
by dillon77  (2019-09-28 18:51:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

ND, NC State, Michigan and Middle Tennessee, according to a twiter post that is on her account (which also confirmed her coming to ND). Rutgets dropped out.

If you scroll down her account, you'll see all of these finalists paid home visits (as the Irish did).

Stay tuned.

Hmmm, Could Be A Couple of Things.......
by dillon77  (2019-09-28 07:41:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I seem to recall -- albeit pre-morning coffee, so beware -- that local publications with good access reported she was coming, so this was presumeably changed.

Still, as Orangutan pointed out on The Boneyard, Muffet and Michaela visted her in Texas recently and pictures were posted, so "mutual interest" still appears good. Perhaps she'll join Maddy Westbeld and Caitlin Clark Oct. 12th. Or, there are a few one or two other games after that where it could still be good weather (Va. Tech game).

Ms. Hayes is the prospect who, I believe, has not been to ND, so probably a tinge more important to have her on campus at this time. Hope the early morning rain lets up.

A couple of other thoughts...
by MPG  (2019-09-28 10:10:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I have been doing some research on Leilani Kapunis. Over the past two years, she has documented all of her offers and posted her top 15 schools. ND was never mentioned. Yet only one home visit has been documented by her or her father and that was the recent ND visit to Madison. Could ND's recruitment of Leilani be moving quickly with possible implications for other guard prospects?

Latasha Lattimore has ND in her final 35 or so per an Instagram posted on Vol Nation. I'd rather be on the list than off it!

It has been rare for ND to host recruits for official visits during November football weekends.

The forecast is for rain on and off throughout the weekend. On Friday, we probably had more rain than fell during the previous 26 days of September. The temperature is in the pleasant mid-sixties.