Prospects Nation Elite 150 (link)
by Mike (2019-10-14 12:35:19)

This user did not provide content for this post

They apparently don't have high opinion of Alasia Hayes #130
by NDoggie78  (2019-10-14 14:18:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And yet have Keegan Sullivan - who is headed to Div II Rockhurst - at #33.

I have never seen either young lady play and don't pretend to be a talent scout, but I believe I will take the opinions of college staffs over those of Prospect Nation - but at least they don't suck as much as Michigan.

If it makes you feel any better....
by pablo  (2019-10-15 09:23:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Hoopgurlz has Alasia as a 5-star, ranked #44. I have no idea how to explain the disparity, but it's another reason to trust the coaches I suppose.

Maybe, but.....
by irishdds  (2019-10-14 19:45:27)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I would still rather have Clark.

I agree about coaches vs
by nd67  (2019-10-14 19:03:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

rating services and I think most “knowledgeable” fans
realize this. Most coaches put a lot of weight on chemistry
and how the player will fit into their system.

This post offers insight on Sullivan. (link)
by campuszoo  (2019-10-14 17:44:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I wasn't arguing she didn't have D1 talent
by NDoggie78  (2019-10-14 18:40:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

More that the team/coach (ND) in her backyard didn't offer yet has a commitment from a player Prospects Nation ranks almost a 100 spots below her.
Just a little leery of PN's rankings - especially of Hayes and just used these two players as an example.

I am happy for Keegan and would have been fine with her at ND.

Where ND Commits/Prospects Land in Latest Ratings
by dillon77  (2019-10-14 14:17:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

..in the Class of 2020. Note: Since #1 is the "top" of the ratings, a change towards #1 will be a "+," while one further away is "-".

- Caitlin Clark. Was: #7, Now: #7. Change: None
- Nat Marshall. Was: #16, Now: #19. Change: -3
- Alli Campbell. Was #26, Now: #21. Change: +5
- Maddy Westbeld. Was 24, Now: #27. Change: -3
- Deja Kelly. Was #31, Now: #30. Change: +1
- Alasia Hayes. Was Not Rated, Now: #130.

New To List:
- Leilani Kapinus. Now Rated: #25

The ratings in the Recruiting Report reflect these changes.

2021 Ratings are still the same.