It's One Reason Why So Many of Us Turn To Blogs...
by dillon77 (2019-10-15 11:00:51)

In reply to: Agree 100%, It Amazes Me How There’s Virtually No Info From  posted by savr27

..like this, The Boneyard and others to glean information. Not to mention folks like ND Hoops Recruits, Raoul, SkinsHoops86, etc. The Howard Megdals, Mechelle Voepels of the world are few and far in between. Heck, Voepel does double duty for ESPNw and the WNBA.

Anthony Anderson is on the beat for South Bend Tribune during certain months, from what I can notice ascertain.

I play in a Sunday morning league and a guy I know said he "almost missed the entire WNBA finals" until a female colleague asked him about it. He didn't see any promos. And what the heck about putting it on ESPN2, while the flagship showed....get it...NBA preseason games?

As for Muffet, I think she's a coach that likes to operate under the radar (as much as possible) for recruiting. Geno A. only drops information to certain beat reporters when necessary. I find that programs that are trying to get up in stature tend to let reporters -- if available -- know their moves.