Final NDWBB Roster
by RISteve (2019-10-15 18:31:01)
Edited on 2019-10-15 18:31:46

it's a small team after all
by ram  (2019-10-15 20:09:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

3 over 5'11"

Baylor has seven 6' or taller

the misses on recruiting from last year
by WaxonWaxoff  (2019-10-15 23:05:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

and the transfers that occured this Spring have put us in the position we're in. You ask "how do you go from a consistent top 5 program, from playing in the NC game the last two years, to being unranked".....there's your answer,

There is no way we will be unranked *
by drmurray  (2019-10-16 07:59:50)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Agreed. Most likely in the teens this season. *
by 2ndstreeter  (2019-10-16 09:55:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Gonna be a season with some lumps . Maybe big ones *
by 2ndstreeter  (2019-10-15 20:37:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I can see the Irish in Top 10....
by Wolfetone  (2019-10-16 12:36:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Vaughn is critical and Peoples is in reality a Top 5-10 recruit.
The Stanford transfer will distribute the ball adroitly. One key
is how much Gilbert can contribute.....

We need to be realistic
by BB Junky  (2019-10-16 15:40:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I think rankings are not what this team needs to pay attention to. If you think about it, how can you even rank a team that hardly has ever played together? If they can make it to the tourney with 8 recruited players and not have any injuries I think it will be a successful season.

I hope I'm wrong but I think we are in a 2 year rebuild before we can even think about top 10 again.

But we can hope!
by txirish74  (2019-10-16 20:23:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

IF (and it is still an if) we get Clark and Maddy that will be five top 25/5 star players in 2 years. Add a couple of talented upperclassmen in Gilbert and Vaughn and that sound like a Top 10 team to me.

I agree
by BB Junky  (2019-10-17 08:50:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

but last I heard, recruits for net year cant play this year.

And, with unproven outside shooters. Not a great combo.
by Tim Kelley  (2019-10-15 20:29:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

But, this could be a very interesting season watching the team being put together and developing.

KMAC
by hempfield75  (2019-10-15 19:00:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

This is also a great move for KMAC. She got some of the best facilities
in the country to get ready for her up coming season. She can also do some
one on one with M Mabrey. Not so sure if Beth can hang with her. But she can
be on the court everyday working on her shooting. Not that she needs to.
Plus the cost of living is a little bit cheaper than Vegas and overseas.

Hey, you never know. She maybe our text assistant coach when the time comes.

SEG/Chief