it's a small team after all
by ram (2019-10-15 20:09:10)

In reply to: Final NDWBB Roster  posted by RISteve

3 over 5'11"

Baylor has seven 6' or taller

the misses on recruiting from last year
by WaxonWaxoff  (2019-10-15 23:05:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

and the transfers that occured this Spring have put us in the position we're in. You ask "how do you go from a consistent top 5 program, from playing in the NC game the last two years, to being unranked".....there's your answer,

There is no way we will be unranked *
by drmurray  (2019-10-16 07:59:50)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Agreed. Most likely in the teens this season. *
by 2ndstreeter  (2019-10-16 09:55:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Gonna be a season with some lumps . Maybe big ones *
by 2ndstreeter  (2019-10-15 20:37:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I can see the Irish in Top 10....
by Wolfetone  (2019-10-16 12:36:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Vaughn is critical and Peoples is in reality a Top 5-10 recruit.
The Stanford transfer will distribute the ball adroitly. One key
is how much Gilbert can contribute.....

We need to be realistic
by BB Junky  (2019-10-16 15:40:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I think rankings are not what this team needs to pay attention to. If you think about it, how can you even rank a team that hardly has ever played together? If they can make it to the tourney with 8 recruited players and not have any injuries I think it will be a successful season.

I hope I'm wrong but I think we are in a 2 year rebuild before we can even think about top 10 again.

But we can hope!
by txirish74  (2019-10-16 20:23:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

IF (and it is still an if) we get Clark and Maddy that will be five top 25/5 star players in 2 years. Add a couple of talented upperclassmen in Gilbert and Vaughn and that sound like a Top 10 team to me.

I agree
by BB Junky  (2019-10-17 08:50:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

but last I heard, recruits for net year cant play this year.

And, with unproven outside shooters. Not a great combo.
by Tim Kelley  (2019-10-15 20:29:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

But, this could be a very interesting season watching the team being put together and developing.