Hmmnm....
by dillon77 (2019-10-17 17:23:47)
Edited on 2019-10-17 17:30:51

In reply to: So if the 4th recruit was not MW, and hypothetically CC had  posted by drmurray

...Doubt it's Deja Kelly, who continued on her tour of schools.
And I can't see it being Amirah Abdur-Rahim, who has not been seen and/or heard of much since her visit.

So, my quasi-deductive reasoning (and hope, truth be told) would point to Clark, who some thought would not make it to ND, yet here she was, just as she was in June for an unofficial. And ND apparently made some home visits to Iowa during the contact periord.

However, there are a few people who are not sold on a fourth commit. Not that MPG or others heard wrong, but maybe MM was incorrectly referring to the four visitors coming to USC as commits. Why would a commit be silent this deep into the recruiting period, particularly if they've just taken an OV?

That said, I'm not sure it all matters until we hear who the fourth and, possibly, fifth commit are publicly and when they sign on the dotted line in November. Personally, I think Clark and ND would be mutually beneficial for each other.

Stay tuned.

Many reasons
by Irishrudy  (2019-10-17 17:43:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

First MM knows how many commits she has. She didn’t misspeak. I just wanted to clarify that.
A kid may have a special event at her school planned. Invite family. Lots of logistics involved. Maybe, there was an arrangement made with the player on when that date would be because of a birthday or special occasion. I have no clue the reason for this one but we learned the wide receiver committed to ND back in August but made it official this wknd.
I will say Sam Brunelle committed to MM the day after the national championship
Or close to it. She didn’t announce her verbal until weeks later at her high school w her teammates and aau squad. MM and BCM were watching it via FaceTime though at the podium.

Very true
by Mike  (2019-10-17 18:25:20)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

👏👏👏

Amen! *
by MPG  (2019-10-17 22:45:38)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Then, I'll Revert Back to My Semi-Deductive Reasoning...
by dillon77  (2019-10-17 18:57:50)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

...and hope. Plus, I think the pairing of CC and ND is mutually beneficial.

Stay tuned.