I still want an aircraft carrier! And CC And MW. *
by Homeboy73 (2019-10-19 19:44:39)

This user did not provide content for this post

Here's One....From Finland
by dillon77  (2019-10-22 14:03:34)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

6'4" Awak Kuier who has been wowing folks on the Finnish and European circuits. As this tape shows, she's got skills in all aspects of the game and likes to face the basket like a lot of bigs. Call it the Stewie/EDD effect.

But she can play..I believe (MPG, please check me on this) she'd be eligible in the Class of 2021. The other choice for her is going pro.

Still worth watching this clip, coutesy of Basketball Finland, via SkinsHoops86.

I read that she could be eligible for 2020, but is likely
by MPG  (2019-10-23 14:08:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

to turn pro sooner than later, possibly before even giving college a try. Latasha Lattimore is our great international hope for 2021. I hoping that she appears for the Loyola or Guelph games this season.

Lattimore Would Be Optimal; Here's an Aussie Forward
by dillon77  (2019-10-24 11:22:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Lattimore is very much a post player, 6'4" or 6'5" and could anchor the pain with forwards Brunelle and Westbeld venturing in to lend a hand.

Here's another name I came across via Samantha Tomlinson's post. Tomlinson is something of a promoter of Aussie talent here in the U.S.

Oliva Pollerd just qualified for the Aussie Center of Excellence, which means she's eligible for the Aussie National Team ("the green and gold").
She's a 6'3" forward, who according to these clips, has a very accurate long-range jumper, as well as a jump hook and some swerving hooks/layup while attacking the rim. Not to much attention to defense in the clip, but I do see a block or two. She's in the Class of 2021 and would be WNBA eligible in 2024 (don't know if she go that way).

Probably a bit more forward that post, but could certainly work within ND's offensive set.

I've got no idea if Michaela is considering Aussies, but maybe a link can be sent :-)

can hear announcers when she fouls "A whack from Awak" *
by NDoggie78  (2019-10-23 08:26:27)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post