My Sling Connection Went Dead (of course)....
by dillon77 (2020-02-13 21:09:18)

In reply to: Why take Cosgrove out??? Let her guard  posted by maverick

but what you're describing sounds like worst-case scenarios all the way around. No one on the indounds pass? And yet the ball goes over the head to the person in the lane? Oh boy....

Really dumb defensive alignment after BC had called 2 time
by maverick  (2020-02-13 21:11:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

outs. Have no idea what Vaughn was thinking and I surer have NO idea what the Coaching staff was thinking to allow BC to inbound the ball without tightly guarding the player inbounding

Good lord. That just doesn’t seem possible.
by 2ndstreeter  (2020-02-13 21:18:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Not good for the psyche of this team and staff. What should have been a “found a way to win” learning moment turned into a found a way to horribly lose moment.

Nowhere to go but up from this season.

After they went up 1 with 1.2 left I thought they would
by maverick  (2020-02-13 21:25:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

pull it off after going 9 minutes without scoring. Just poor coaching on that last play

Indeed. A real head scratcher. *
by 2ndstreeter  (2020-02-13 21:58:20)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Relly dumb alignment regardless of TOs
by TB-SB  (2020-02-13 21:16:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

BC was 2-22 from the 3. They only need 2 to win. Sam was guarding her player (presumably the second tallest) way out at the 3 point line and couldn't get back to help out in time.

We should have been packed in.

Should have been packed in & should have tightly
by maverick  (2020-02-13 21:21:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

guarded the inbounds with Baer or Cosgrove shadeed to the inbounders right to make them throw it out to the perimeter