Destinee played her guts out and Sam was on fire. Mik is not
by 1NDGal (2020-02-20 22:03:13)

In reply to: Ok, Gilbert was sick  posted by NDLAW88

OK, it seems clear.

Sniezek had 5 TOs and 8 assts. She refuses to shoot, which explains why we kept inbounding to her in the last 45 seconds.

I am so sick of watching them force
by maverick  (2020-02-21 00:09:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

the ball underneath when the opposition is packed in. Passing up open shots & then turning the ball over is driving me nuts. When Cole & Marta are in the game the opposition only has to guard 3 players. I don't care if Gilbert was sick or not, how do keep throwing up brick after brick? Sam did not shoot enough in the 1st half and at times it seems like they won't pass it to her, instead driving in and having their shot blocked on the drive or turning it over forcing it underneath.

I hear you. Silly, ill thought out passes over and over. *
by Jon  (2020-02-21 11:38:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

A low basketball iq team is one problem * * *
by nd67  (2020-02-21 08:32:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post