Of course
by NDLAW88 (2020-02-23 14:16:11)

In reply to: How about no one knows? *  posted by nd67

just an exercise in "what if." It's easy to say my projections are wrong - I freely admit that they might be. Just wondering what people see as the alternatives.

Imagine your daughter/granddaughter being “evaluated”
by nd67  (2020-02-23 16:31:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

and maybe marginalized by people who aren’t as informed/ knowledgeable
about basketball as they think they are. That is why I think this is premature
speculation. Let’s just enjoy the journey and process as Muffet has the biggest
challenge of her career.

Nice insult
by NDLAW88  (2020-02-24 08:01:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I never said I was the world's basketball expert. It's a fricking internet board devoted to NDWBB and I was trying to generate some conversation about next season since we won't be talking about our NCAA run. I'm sure you get outraged when people on Rock's project depth charts about other people's grandchildren.

Thanks for the post NDLAW88!
by BB Junky  (2020-02-24 15:43:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

ND 67 needs to lighten up a bit! I think some people think that the girls actually read this stuff.

At least next year we will have options as opposed to this year. I think this team really missed Abby's leadership. My opinion she is the Rex Pflueger of the ND women. Does a lot of things that don't show up in the stat sheet. 15 minutes minimum.

Gracias *
by NDLAW88  (2020-02-24 17:32:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That is your reality,I have mine. Speculating
by nd67  (2020-02-24 12:44:34)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

about this stuff is ridiculous. How many of the incoming freshman have you
even seen play? You consider my post an insult, yikes.