Thanks...Baba's Updated Chart Added To Recruiting Update
by dillon77 (2020-06-12 11:02:03)
Edited on 2020-06-12 15:00:38

In reply to: Like you I was far away from the Bench.  posted by BabaGhanouj

I incorporated it into the report and tinkered with the worded roster. Wow, we've got an impressive guard roster, do we not?

I think all those forward and post names found on our coaches' twitter following lists now make a whole lot of sense for 2022!

Even if she has to sit out a year, Dara will add to this team with her combative spirit in practice. Skylar has it right: swag time. And then once she's up and running with her teammates and newcomers Miles and Citron, this team can make it's presence known.

Yes we do! (with regards to guard roster)
by BabaGhanouj  (2020-06-12 11:06:20)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I added Nicole for this year and made the assumption that Dara will not be able to play until next year.

The big question is: Will Dara be respectful of *all* of ND's coaches? 😉

However, the Boneyard Meltdown would be
by SixShutouts66  (2020-06-12 11:16:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

beyond enjoyable to watch if DM were granted immediate eligibility (which is probably unlikely as you and dillon said)

Ha, ha, I'd buy popcorn for that! *
by BabaGhanouj  (2020-06-12 11:19:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post