I Have Not Posted Anything There Yet...
by dillon77 (2020-06-14 19:09:57)

In reply to: Didn't See Boneyard reactions to post. Did I miss them? *  posted by T-Bone

..once again, my idea on this was based on the usual negative being thrown at ND players once Dara posted.

Rather than try to deflect the voluminous single shots, I decided to possible take it on, but open it up:
- if ND players can be accused of certain things, let's own up and see which Irish player really did them.
- on the other hand, it takes two to tango..who are the UConn players who also did a few of these things?

I suggested a few folks on the board to get the discussion going.

Somewhat (pleasantly) surprisingly, most of the responses have been of a positive variety, for both UConn and ND. So I may reflect that in my post.

As most know, I'm generally not a negative poster, but even a very patient middle child of an RC family can get po'd seeing the same crap thrown at the wall. The good news is that most posters tend to also throw something to clean it up.

Stay tuned....

p.s. Thanks for the tip on Doson's relatives...however, steph's illegal pics are not something I conjured up!

Replies: