Why Cant We Take Both - I Predict There Will Be Multiple
by savr27 (2020-06-15 21:38:19)
Edited on 2020-06-15 21:39:04

In reply to: So do you take Kiki  posted by txirish74

transfers after this season - too much talent coming in and the writing will be on the wall for some who will be relished to the bench

Stopped chasing Fudd long ago. *
by Mike  (2020-06-16 06:52:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Hope she enjoys losing in the Final Four every year.
by 1NDGal  (2020-06-19 17:29:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The poor competition that UConn plays in the AAC has come home to roost.

That’s why Geno was so salty when we left the Big East. He knew where UConn would be left. Iron sharpens iron, and the AAC has no iron. Nor does the new Big East, without us.

I Also Believe Something Will Happen For The
by hempfield75  (2020-06-15 23:45:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

chance at both. NI is a confident recruiter and coach. She would not have
accepted Daras commitment and any other player if there was still a chance
for AF. I am shore she is or will develop a plan or something will occur to
take AF. That is a talent you keep on your board and mind till the end.
Don't Give Up, Never Give Up.

Here is a question. Can you redshirt a player on the roster and not be
counted towards the 15 that year?

SEG/Chief

No, they count *
by cbiebel  (2020-06-16 09:25:27)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Thanks For The Clarification *
by hempfield75  (2020-06-16 16:25:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post