Your subject line reads like the trendy new summer drink.
by PWK2 (2020-07-06 13:34:33)

In reply to: Refreshing Sonia Citron  posted by BabaGhanouj

The wife and I repaired to the patio after work and enjoyed a few refreshing Sonia Citrons. Yum!

The citron (Citrus medica) is a large fragrant citrus fruit
by Domerduck  (2020-07-06 13:51:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The citron (Citrus medica) is a large fragrant citrus fruit with a thick rind. It is one of the three original citrus fruits from which all other citrus types developed through natural hybrid speciation or artificial hybridization

Yes, original, cool, refreshing, and All-Name team? *
by BabaGhanouj  (2020-07-06 13:55:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Now we need someone to develop the mixture for this drink.
by MPG  (2020-07-06 14:05:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I am picturing a type of sangria.

Sonia is on her way to being a legend before she even arrives on campus!

Recipe for the Refreshing Sonia Citron:
by PWK2  (2020-07-06 14:20:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

1 Part Absolut Citron
1 Part Cucumber Juice
½ Part Lillet Blanc
½ Part Elderflower Liqueur
½ Part Lemon Juice
½ Part Simple Syrup
Soda Water
2 Slices Cucumber

How to mix:

Fill a shaker with ice cubes. Add Absolut Citron, Lillet Blanc, elderflower liqueur, cucumber juice, lemon juice and simple syrup. Shake and strain into a highball glass. Top up with soda water. Garnish with two cucumber slices.

I'm glad to see it is shaken, not stirred. *
by MPG  (2020-07-07 08:56:27)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Sounds delicious!
by GriffinGold16  (2020-07-06 23:52:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

But I've only got the lemon juice and cucumber at home, so it'll have to wait.