Hello!
by JBC_MO (2020-07-25 18:18:59)

Hello. Finally joined McGraw’s Bench after many years of following it. I have been a fan of ND Women’s Basketball since I was nine years old watching Niele win it all in 2001. I’m so glad she’s at the helm! I know big things are coming our way after a abysmal year (in my opinion). Recruiting is up already (2 of the top 20, and maybe with KiKi Iriafen-#9 in 2021). Just wanted to say I’m glad to finally join and enjoy all of your commentary.

Welcome. As you have learned over the years, this
by Homeboy73  (2020-07-25 18:42:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

is a really good bunch of folks, with great insight, and very collegial.

What took you so long?!
by BabaGhanouj  (2020-07-25 18:39:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Hearty welcome! I have a feeling that big things are coming now that we will be able to enjoy your commentary, although some real action may take a while. Welcome aboard. You can never post too much nor too often.

Not sure....
by JBC_MO  (2020-07-25 19:25:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Being from MO, I felt it was a good time to join since my fellow Missourian Niele is now the coach. I live an hour south of St. Louis. She’s always been an inspiration to me! I also follow recruiting VERY CLOSELY! I look on Twitter & Instagram multiple times a day! Jada Williams from KC just got offered (I’m pretty sure her first BIG TIME offer from Niele and ND), and now Baylor and Texas followed suit. If we get her.... LOOK OUT FOLKS.

You follow recruiting?
by RISteve  (2020-07-25 19:31:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Well, you are in the right place!
Welcome aboard. Fasten your seatbelt and enjoy the ride!

Thanks!
by JBC_MO  (2020-07-25 19:37:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Thanks so much! I love your comments, Dillion77’s, and everyone else! ND for life!

Welcome Aboard...
by dillon77  (2020-07-26 09:31:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Always glad to have another contributor hanging out on the Bench.

- Look forward to your thoughts, observations and reports you might give us on Missouri and surrounding environs

- As per Fudd, I think the prevailing thought is that Fudd will join her buddy Ms. Bueckers in Storrs, which is why so much discussion has focused on other guards, such as Ms. Bransford and Ms. Williams.

- Of course, what we really need to get after are forwards and posts, forwards and posts to join Nat Marshall, Maddy Westbeld, etc.

If the Irish are lucky enough to get Kiki I. here in '21, super, but expect the focus of '22 to be in this area.

Once again, welcome aboard.