Betts, Lauren Betts, is a low post player that ND needs.
by MPG (2020-07-26 14:02:57)

In reply to: Hmm...  posted by JBC_MO

Gardiner would be a good alternative to her for that position. Patterson and Barker are the same player from a roster management perspective: very athletic hybrid forwards who would be a great complement to either Betts or Gardiner. If ND can sign one from each of these two pairings, then the roster will be set for a championship run or two or three. KK Bransford would be a great addition for 2022, if ND loses a guard or two to injury or transfer during 2021.

Agreed
by JBC_MO  (2020-07-26 15:00:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Don’t get me wrong, I would like if we got Butts as well! I would be ecstatic! However, I just hope we can get Patterson. I guess because she’s a “hometown kid”, and Niele offered her so early.

Is there a Betts or a Butts or are these 2 players? I'm
by Domerduck  (2020-07-27 12:10:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

confused. I don't follow recruiting as much as the rest of the folks here.

Also welcome aboard JBC_MO. I like that you became a fan when you were 9 with your St. Louis/Ivey connection. Now that you are a 28 year old who wants to see Niele succeed at the helm, we appreciate your perspective.

You can bet on Betts but no Butts.
by BabaGhanouj  (2020-07-27 12:47:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I think "Butts" was a figment of JBC_MO's automatic spell checker. Lauren Betts, however, as MPG says, is the recruit extraordinaire. She would solve all of ND's woes even by the most discriminating fan. She is the Olivia Miles of posts.

That would be fantastic. *
by 2Domer  (2020-07-26 16:31:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post