Does Marshall look taller than Mikayla Vaughn? *
by 2Domer (2020-07-28 10:53:54)

In reply to: Players on Campus  posted by JBC_MO

This user did not provide content for this post

In my opinion....
by JBC_MO  (2020-07-28 11:03:08)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Nat is 6’5. Isn’t Mik 6’3(ish)? I love Nat’s game! I hope she’s ready to go (if we have a season and/or start of January).
https://www.instagram.com/p/CDL69BHDyqd/?igshid=1538iynb6whsp

Nat Is a Legit 6'5" In My Humble Opinion
by dillon77  (2020-07-28 11:30:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm 6'2" and she had at least two to three inches on me when we sat next to each other at the Fordham game. Her parents are lovely people.

Really excited and intrigued to see where Nat becomes most comfortable in the frontcourt as she develops. She can alter shots and rebound, but can step out for some mid-range J's. Will she more of an insider (say, like Bri) or be able to extend consistently to the elbow (Jess, Nat, Kat).
Could influence what posts/forwards to prioritize on in '22/'23.

In any case, good luck to the hoopsters and they arrive on campus.
Gee, a Mabrey with Niele....some things never change! :-)

What is the latest on her rehab? *
by drmurray  (2020-07-28 13:00:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Hey, I was also at the Fordham game!
by GriffinGold16  (2020-07-28 12:40:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I wasn't a part of the board back then but it was quite the scene. I sat right nearby the Mabreys. I wish I had known Natalija was there, I would have kept an eye out.

Here are the pictures from Twitter
by RISteve  (2020-07-28 12:09:27)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Link, below

Thanks! *
by 2Domer  (2020-07-28 12:38:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post