A Pa(i)ge Blanker?
by dillon77 (2020-07-28 16:30:52)

In reply to: Olivia Miles talks about Notre Dame.  posted by BabaGhanouj

If that's the case, I see for Miles (cue Pete Townshend).

When I saw her game at Blair, they were not challenged by that good a team and what I was struck by was how much better an athlete she was than virtually anyone else there, particularly in her acceleration or "burst" speed as I like to call it.

When watching the tournament in Chile, I just loved watching her as the field general, working with Citron, Verhulst, Betts, etc., She knew whom to use against what team in certain situations. She can score when she wants to, but more importantly, if she feels she needs to. Winning, as she said here on the tape, is the key goal.

Lucky Irish.

She is so dynamic!!
by irishdds  (2020-07-28 16:53:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

......although she does come close to (what we use to call) palming the ball

Watch the NBA.
by PWK2  (2020-07-29 17:01:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Every point guard palms on every possession. The game would be completely different if the rule was enforced.

Oh, she definitely palms the ball! As you say, a no call. *
by BabaGhanouj  (2020-07-28 17:08:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

A very articulate young woman. And she's fun to watch
by sixtythreer  (2020-07-28 19:21:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

on the court.

I Love Olivia’s Game!
by JBC_MO  (2020-07-29 17:22:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I love Olivia’s game as a player. She enjoys passing more than scoring. Paige on the other hand; don’t get me wrong, she’s a good player, but she seems annoying to me. Especially watching some of her and Azzi’s videos. I truly do wonder now if Azzi will pick UConn to go with her BFF. I saw that Azzi had Maryland shorts on at her AAU games over the past weekend I believe. Should be interesting....