2020-2021 Schedule
by JBC_MO (2020-11-21 17:46:56)
Edited on 2020-11-21 17:53:07

Hello all. I just found out that our first game is on ESPN+ on Friday 11/27 @ Ohio University. At 11:00 A.M. (CT). The next game is Sunday 11/29 vs Miami (OH) at home at 3:00 P.M. (CT). I have a feeling though those games (maybe 1 of the two) will be on ACCN as I am looking at this second at my DirectTV guide schedule for Friday 11/27-There is “Women’s College Basketball” on at 11:00 A.M. and 1:00 P.M. (CT). So.... stay tuned and GO IRISH! ☘️

Thx, schedule still not on UND.com, but if the Ohio game is
by Domerduck  (2020-11-21 19:46:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

on for Friday at Noon Eastern as scheduled on Ohio U's website (Ohio Basketball Hall of Fame Classic), the game will not be on ACCN, since it's at a MAC site. They do have an ESPN+ contract and my ESPN app has the game officially scheduled 9am my time on ESPN+. The Miami game Sunday Nov. 29 is officially scheduled on their website with a TBA time to be played in South Bend. There are 2 ACCN Sunday WBB games schedule at 11 am & 1pm Pacific time, but no teams are mentioned. If you are right about the game being 3pm CT then it would be the second game.

It would be nice if ND would make it official. Lot's to plan for a Covid restricted Thxgiving weekend.

Yes, An Official Confirmation Would Be Appreciated....
by dillon77  (2020-11-22 17:59:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

..very unusual that these games are popping up everywhere (opponents, media) but the Irish website.

ESPN App shows the game at Ohio this Friday
by FightingIrishRadio  (2020-11-23 10:35:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

With ND WBB set as one of my favorites in the ESPN app, they list upcoming events and show that the game at Ohio will be at noon this Friday and be available on ESPN+, which costs $4.99/month.

The app also shows the home game vs Miami of Ohio on Sunday, 11/29, with the time still TBD. After that, it lists the ACC schedule starting at home vs Georgia Tech on Sunday, 12/13. So, there are a couple of weeks for additional non-conference games, but they're not listed yet.

The app also shows the men's game at Michigan State -- but the time is still TBD. ESPN shows the next game at home vs Western Michigan at 7pm on Wednesday, 12/2.

Thx. For Media Confirmation...
by dillon77  (2020-11-23 10:48:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

..Looks like I'll have to (re)pick up ESPN+ on some venue.

Just find it odd that ND -- with a new HC aboard -- has not posted and promoted the heck out of these games. COVID must be throwing wrinkles, twists and turns at every turn.

Is there a difference between the ESPN app and ESPN+? *
by drmurray  (2020-11-23 11:58:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Yes, ESPN+ is extra.
by GriffinGold16  (2020-11-23 12:08:53)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

On the ESPN app and watchespn.com, you can watch ESPN1/2/3/U/NEWS in a manner consistent with your television provider's offerings. In order to watch ESPN+ (on the app or online) you need to pay for a subscription service, which you can do with or without an ESPN suite in your television package.

Is there actually a game this week? *
by drmurray  (2020-11-23 14:45:50)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post