Speed & Agility Tweet
by dillon77 (2021-04-14 17:24:54)
Edited on 2021-04-14 17:25:45

Sports Information put out a tweet showing the Irish working out in the off-season and it was good to see those pictured first (Sam) and third (Anaya).

Even better to see the second frame with Nat Marshall looking like she's gliding around the cones at 6'5". Looks like she's ready to take the spring-summer-fall route into the season. Let's go, Nat!
(see link below)

Looks like Marshall’s going to be wicked fast
by ram  (2021-04-14 21:04:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And beat 5s down court for easy baskets a la Ms.Turner

Her challenge appears to be strength

Somebody posted that she is much more skilled than ONO.
by Jon  (2021-04-15 11:13:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

If that's the case, God bless America!

That shouldnt be too difficult
by Wbbfan17  (2021-04-15 15:10:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I think ONO has to be one of Genos biggest disappointments. She has developed much less than any of his most recent posts. It’s strange, I actually don’t think she is very good at all. Alll of her numbers come against the AAC and Big east

At the very least she has a reliable ten to fifteen foot
by MPG  (2021-04-15 11:25:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

jump shot to go along with her length and mobility.

The third picture is Gilbert, is it not? *
by GriffinGold16  (2021-04-14 17:31:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Yes *
by SBJimbo  (2021-04-14 18:26:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Stand Corrected! Point Holds...Great To See Her On the Floor
by dillon77  (2021-04-15 08:20:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

and running hard.
Geesh, she and Abby have just gotten blitzed by injuries and/or illness.
Good to see them in the gym (and I'm sure Anaya was out there, too!)