Rickea Jackson in the portal
by Wbbfan17 (2022-01-24 21:50:42)

Out of Mississippi state. She’s an all American caliber player. 6’2 wing/guard/post. Would be perfect for Iveys positionless approach. WE NEED HER!

She'll Be A Senior Next Season....
by dillon77  (2022-01-25 13:41:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

..and I would be a bottom dollar that she'll be going pro immediately thereafter. She's a very good offensive player (have not read much about defensive effort), but I just can't see Niele adding a one-and-done.
Sonia's got the three and KK Bransford's coming in.

I recall her looking at Michigan State and Rutgers, but with C. Viv taking a year off herself, that looks questionable. And, of course, there's Texas, where the guy who recruited her, Vic Schaefer, currently resides. He could use some offensive spark.

BTW, Starkville currently makes just about any other basketball situation look stable. Feel for the Bulldog faithful having to watch this program deep dive after so many years of relatively smooth stewardship by Vic Schaefer.

In the ACC, I keep thinking of Jeff Walz, who took Emily Engstler in for what will probably be a one-year gig. Could he do it again? Or Va. Tech?

I'm guessing Tennessee, Texas, Michigan or South Carolina *
by goirish01  (2022-01-25 14:23:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Good Guesses. Does Mulkey Take a Shot at LSU?
by dillon77  (2022-01-25 18:02:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

She's been known to bring in transfers at Baylor (one of them beat us....ugh..ironically, from LSU).

Could she be going to Texas?
by GriffinGold16  (2022-01-24 22:11:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Vic Schaefer recruited her to play for Mississippi State, right? I would suspect Texas is on her mind.

Isn’t he retiring soon? *
by drmurray  (2022-01-25 07:10:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He just got there, it's the A&M coach who is retiring. *
by TWO  (2022-01-25 09:58:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post