Sanchez to Utd, Ancelotti to replace Wenger
by Wooderson (2018-01-11 09:36:02)
Edited on 2018-01-11 09:39:21

Holy cow. Speculation on the Wenger bit but looks like it's being bandied about a bit.

Hopefully we can get Lemar at some point, but that ought to be pricey.

EDIT: Oh and now they're talking Giroud to fucking CHINA? WTF.

Theo gone to Everton, Malcolm imminent.
by Wooderson  (2018-01-17 13:16:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Ok, ok, let's sort this Sanchez thing now.

OK, then, Sanchez to Utd, for Mhkitaryn (sic)
by Wooderson  (2018-01-25 16:06:54)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

With a possible signing of Aubamayeng.

And rumors of Ozil resigning.

Tevez just came back home from China. *
by G.K.Chesterton  (2018-01-11 13:30:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

First transfer window? *
by NDMike2001  (2018-01-11 12:10:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

No, but so much on the table this go-round.
by Wooderson  (2018-01-11 17:43:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

If we lose Özil as well, we are toast.

Lawnballsport told Liverpool an extra...
by iudomer  (2018-01-11 11:40:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

13m quid to get Keita this month. I'd do it if I were Klopp.

Such tabloid stuff is sure to be at least mostly ....
by Rocksteady74  (2018-01-11 10:22:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

... wrong.

Where are you hearign this from
by alleghenyirish  (2018-01-11 10:17:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

This sounds like Sun or Mirror bogus to me.

Lots of reports in British media today
by wcnitz  (2018-01-11 11:18:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Not just the Sun (which is absolute shit) but the Guardian as well. That said, I think a lot of this is floating from agents and people in media to see what shit sticks on the wall.

All of it feels like bunk
by wcnitz  (2018-01-11 09:51:34)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Sanchez still wants Pep, replacing Wenger with Carlos feels like replacing like for like with zero change, and Giroud can keep playing in Europe at a decent level.

Yeah, a lot of head scratchers there.
by Wooderson  (2018-01-11 09:54:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I know Sanchez is likely to go, I hope we at least get SOMETHING out of it.

Coq going was a surprise, Walcott, not so much, but hopefully that's enough revenue to get Lemar, or, failing that, Mahrez.

Gonna need a new GK soon, too...

I don't see Arsenal getting Lemar in this window
by wcnitz  (2018-01-11 11:17:53)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

If they do sell him, his markup is going to be way higher than it will be in the summer. Probably out of the range they're willing to pay. Liverpool is probably in a better position because of the Coutinho deal. Prices are going to be exaggerated in a January window normally, AND the recent inflation is just going to compound the problem for Arsenal 'replacing' Sanchez, like Wenger says he wants to.

To me, if they don't sell Sanchez in this window, they're goddamn dumb. Even if it's just 30-40M - take it and RUN. He's gone, it's clear he wants to leave. Don't be stubborn and just take the damn money if City offers it. Otherwise Pep is going to get him for free.

If he goes for free Wenger should be fired on the spot. *
by Wooderson  (2018-01-11 11:39:50)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post