The Arsenal fan in my house will not be happy that
by G.K.Chesterton (2018-04-26 17:21:31)

they gave up a shortie after being up a man almost the entire game.

Arsene said
by irishlawyer  (2018-04-26 21:34:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

that Athletico disrupted the flow of the game and them going to ten men was not in Arsenal's favor.

Man, how did he last as long as he did?

Typical Wenger
by wcnitz  (2018-04-27 10:23:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He'll never throw his team under the bus (or himself).

I think this is what I'll miss the most about him
by HTownND  (2018-04-27 10:24:20)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The ridiculous statements. We all know why, but it's still hilarious to see him say it with a serious face

I got some ocean front property for you
by mitquinn  (2018-04-26 21:53:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

if you believe that Wenger actually believes that.

I know he doesn't believe it but does he think
by irishlawyer  (2018-04-26 22:30:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

we will?

And likely gave up their only shot at the Champions League. *
by ndroman21  (2018-04-26 20:28:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I disagree, I expect a win by 1 goal in Madrid
by spade  (2018-04-27 21:07:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It's not like they were blown out a la Real v Roma....and hell Roma came back from that same score before.

It's hardly game over for Arsenal yet

They couldn’t even beat 10 men at the Emirates.
by ndroman21  (2018-04-28 16:42:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I mean, it’s possible, but I’d feel more confident if all they needed was a draw or to score and stay within 1.

Their lack of finishing in the first leg is really the issue, but giving up that goal really hurt.