best game of the tournament on second day?
by DBCooper (2018-06-15 15:46:30)
Edited on 2018-06-15 15:46:38

In reply to: I have no Portuguese or Spanish players on my fantasy team.  posted by 3rdSt

Unreal game

Still the best game by an order of magnitude. *
by Porpoiseboy  (2018-06-16 15:45:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Instant classic.
by skip encarnacion  (2018-06-15 21:29:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The midfield quality on display was simply stunnig. Isco, Koke, Silva, Silva, Moutinho, Carvalho. And Iniesta of course. Just fabulous. Almost forgot Busquets. He's lost two steps but is still crafty as a motherfucker.

Ronaldo is Ronaldo. Probably still the best there is currently.

I’ll be happy to see both these teams beat the Group A reps
by DakotaDomer  (2018-06-15 15:55:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Fuck Group A

Uruguay does have the pedigree, talent and fight...
by wiNDycityfan  (2018-06-15 15:59:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That round of 16 match will be just grueling.

I'd be fine with Spain not winning another game.
by Porpoiseboy  (2018-06-15 15:57:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

However, their quality indicates a deep run.

If it’s against russia? *
by DakotaDomer  (2018-06-15 16:25:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm actually pulling for Russia
by spade  (2018-06-15 18:47:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

They players aren't autocrats. I kinda like em

This is grass hockey, not hockey.
by Porpoiseboy  (2018-06-15 17:31:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Russia ain't scaring nobody.

They still bribed their way into this tourney
by DakotaDomer  (2018-06-15 17:56:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And are meddling with America again

So fuck em

I don't care much.
by Porpoiseboy  (2018-06-15 18:40:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

They didn't tamper with elections. They may have fucked with social media, but I find that a good thing. Sure, fuck the Red Wings and their Russian Cups, and great work TJ Oshie. But I don't hate them right now in the WC.

I don’t think you addressed the bribery
by DakotaDomer  (2018-06-16 06:32:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Not to mention stealing Crimea from Ukraine and harboring US fugitives.

And killing political opponents

And fucking up the Olympics

Russia is the Michigan football of international sports...China is OSU

Yeah, forgot about the PEDs.
by Porpoiseboy  (2018-06-16 10:17:38)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I just keep thinking about Sharapova in the sack on PEDs and am nearly willing to forgive.

Ronaldo living up to the hype. *
by Wooderson  (2018-06-15 15:52:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post