Pogba and Tolisso with a hard time resolving the Aussie bus
by wiNDycityfan (2018-06-16 06:57:02)
Edited on 2018-06-16 07:01:50

Australia playing a strict 4-4-1, with seems like 4 centerbacks. That said, the individual skill set level of Pogba, Dembele, Mbappe and Griezmann has to overcome that back line.

I’d like to see Giroud coming in and resolve over the air - or back to the goal. France has no height in this setup unless it’s set pieces.

France’s potential is vast
by wiNDycityfan  (2018-06-16 07:43:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Best squad in the world, no doubt. They need a leader. I also think they play better with a back to the goal striker such as Giroud and Benzema (but Benzema stayed home).

I hope they show us all they have to give. So much quality.

Zero mentality
by poweri  (2018-06-16 08:13:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

There’s no one on the team that can light a fire under Griezman Pogba and Mbappe.

I am unsurprised by their play
by wcnitz  (2018-06-16 07:57:54)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

They consistently play like a group of amazingly talented players that's never played together before.

Really lucky to get the second goal in this one.

Ummmm...
by iudomer  (2018-06-16 07:19:13)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Wtf Umtiti?

Dumb dumb dumb
by wiNDycityfan  (2018-06-16 07:20:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The saddest part is the Griezmann goal may have unlocked France’s potential.

Are there any limits on VAR?
by DakotaDomer  (2018-06-16 07:12:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Penalty given from VAR...

Darke was saying there had to be a "clear error"
by ChicagoWave03  (2018-06-16 08:44:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

and as such VAR overstepped, but not sure personally on letter of the law in this setting.

Referee must have requested it, and VAR must have seen it *
by wiNDycityfan  (2018-06-16 07:16:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post