beIN has those leagues in the US *
by wcnitz (2018-07-26 09:04:17)

In reply to: but first they need a TV deal...I find it unlikely any US  posted by fourputtmd

This user did not provide content for this post

Serie A is up for bidding...
by iudomer  (2018-07-26 11:12:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

as it currently has no rights in the US. Think ESPN might get it after Roma owner last night said this:

Did that just become available?
by wcnitz  (2018-07-26 13:47:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I've watched a lot of Serie A matches on beIN.

I think
by HTownND  (2018-07-26 17:10:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It just expired after this past season, see link

In both English and Spanish
by KnightlyRevue  (2018-07-26 10:32:20)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

They always carry the big 3 in La Liga (Real, Barca, Atletico) and most of the Juve, Roma, and Napoli games. They also carry quite a few PSG and Marseille games.

Ray Hudson is the main color guy for them.

I would love to see Pulisic in La Liga for either Atletico or Valencia.

Yeah most of those are lateral or clear move down
by spade  (2018-07-27 18:16:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Valencia is a CLEAR demotion and Athletico is a lateral move at best considering they have Greizmann who is a very similar player. But if the pieces are right (playing beside Ronaldo is nice) Juve and Roma could be a slight move up in terms of making him a star.

But nothing there screams "better than Bundesliga". Unless the money is insane, Dortmund is still a good spot for him. I'd move to EPL or Juve, nowhere else outside of Bundesliga. Hell even playing for Schalke looks better than a move to non-Barca/Real in la Liga, although the local press would rip him to pieces for that Rivierderby defection.

Is that a move up from Dortmund?
by fontoknow  (2018-07-27 07:13:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Seems lateral at best.