They’re going to pin it on one guy?
by miamioh_irishfan (2018-12-10 09:05:14)

In reply to: Yep  posted by HTownND

Ha

They found the main guy
by HTownND  (2018-12-10 12:00:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And appears they are going to go after the others

Three more guys
by miamioh_irishfan  (2018-12-10 20:49:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That seems inadequate to me and like they’re using the fact it was so obscenely broadcast all over social media to sort of wipe their hands and say yeah we dealt with it.

I’m sure you’ll agree that all of the clubs and the FA need to do more, a lot more, to root this out of the supporter culture.

I agree
by HTownND  (2018-12-11 10:13:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

But they have to start with who they know did it, and go from there.

I'm glad they are cooperating with Scotland Yard, and I'm sure there were more people, but that requires people to step up and let the authorities know who said and did what.

Onus is on the supporters as well
by wcnitz  (2018-12-11 08:03:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

They are the most powerful group with the most influence.