Dortmund should sack Lucien Favre
by wcnitz (2019-04-27 13:31:05)
Edited on 2019-04-27 13:52:26

Dortmund is mentally weak, and so is he. And some of this falls on Watzke as well, because he should have gagged Favre after this match.

Reus loses self control when the match isn't going his way. Wolfe tries to finish the job Reus started. Favre comes out after the match, completely blames the officials, then says the title race is over. Bayern still has 2 difficult matches and a derby on the schedule and is just 1 point up.

This just screams shit mentality and if I were a BVB supporter I wouldn't stand for it. Dortmund may have been a little lucky leading up to the Rückrunde, but they were up 9 at one point. All Bayern did was find their 'normal' BL form since they beat Leipzig in November - off the top of my head, pretty sure they have still dropped 4 points since the turn.

They were mentally soft today, and they were mentally soft against Bayern. They were soft under Bosz, too.

Its Watzke...
by iudomer  (2019-04-28 09:41:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Mentality starts from the top. You're a selling club, you essentially concede to Bayern every year. You say you're going to start competing with Bayern, but then sell Dembele.

I fully expect Sancho to be sold for over 100m this summer.