I am certainly not entertained.
by miamioh_irishfan (2019-05-29 10:23:28)

In reply to: The question wasn't wrong  posted by HTownND

Da fuck is wrong with both of you?

I was entertained
by DakotaDomer  (2019-05-29 14:48:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And in the end, right

Is this what it means to be tired of winning?

Still not reading good
by HTownND  (2019-05-29 15:00:50)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

"Yes, to DD's point, I am assuming that if Arsenal wins and is "in", then someone is out, unless the European Cup Champion League has an elastic number of entries. That's what I was driving at from a simpleton's point-of-view."

He clarified, and while he said to your point, if you look at the bold part, you were wrong, and the other posters and I accurately answered his question, that no one is "out".

He was asking if a team gets bumped from the competition, which they don't. So the Lyon, and other stuff you brought up was wrong. I read his question right, and answered correctly. No one gets bumped from the competition if Arsenal wins.

Now I think you’re trolling
by DakotaDomer  (2019-05-29 16:57:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You can’t possibly be this bad at understanding GK’s posts

They're bored *
by wcnitz  (2019-05-29 10:45:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You're wrong
by HTownND  (2019-05-29 10:49:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Not really