It’s not the time it’s the timing
by DakotaDomer (2019-06-02 21:52:16)

In reply to: 2 hours in and out.  posted by miamioh_irishfan

Middle of the day it could be a soccer doubleheader

Night? I need to get home

Should have been a Saturday
by Allumeuse  (2019-06-03 12:13:52)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Night game at least means I may not need to take the day off to travel with a summer Friday, but it is cutting it close flight wise.

I'm in the same boat
by Siegfried08  (2019-06-07 12:43:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

We're on vacation the week before too, so it's going to be tough to get out there in time. Still going to give it a whirl, have tickets in the first row behind the goal. Not quite the Kop, but close enough.

Friday is puzzling.
by NDBass  (2019-06-03 12:32:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It couldn't have happened in a better year, though. I have a ton of PTO to burn because of a project scheduling debacle last year. This trip was a no-brainer.

Are you older than sprack, or what? *
by wcnitz  (2019-06-03 08:09:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Young kids *
by DakotaDomer  (2019-06-06 20:12:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post