This is my expectation for about every team's supporters.
by Porpoiseboy (2019-06-03 14:04:22)
Edited on 2019-06-03 14:53:25

In reply to: This.  posted by CuzTeahan

My dad was born in Columbus. I have tons of family Buckeye supporters. They're fine. Yet somehow I have been able to find so many Buckeye assholes in my life I hate everything about them and find lots of shameful joy every time something bad happens to them. Blue Jagoffs, too.

I actually have some Michigan grad friends, even dated one. Plenty of Michigan boobs abound.

In closing, Fuck Michigan & Fuck Ohio State!

In reopening, I have no hate for Hots. I was pretty surprised with their CL performance. Their second match with City was as gutsy play as I saw all season. They have their problems, but good for them!

Still convinced that the worst fans in the world
by IrishCavan  (2019-06-03 15:06:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

are Bama football and Kentucky basketball fans. But, yeah, every fanbase has their asshole quotient.

NCSt's no treat.
by Porpoiseboy  (2019-06-03 15:16:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I have friends from Duke. Every FSU fan I have ever met has been awesome. Every Aussie I have ever met has been awesome. I don't believe I have ever met a non-douche Sparty fan. Everyone from Miami of Ohio - great. It's pretty comical how much I have allowed my interactions with different groups color my assumptions.

No plans to wear LA gear in SF. No plans to wear Bama gear in Baton Rouge. No plans to wear ManU gear in London.