Yep, that's on Uli and KHR
by wcnitz (2019-08-05 15:14:04)

In reply to: Sorry  posted by HTownND

Doing the dance around Robben and Franck. Trying to keep them happy while knowing they were past it. Most of the supporters agreed it should have happened earlier.

I get that Bayern wants to be different than other clubs, and treat the veterans like family. Especially two that have embraced Munich. But this came at the expense of the club's long term health.

As an outsider
by HTownND  (2019-08-05 15:47:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It's been fascinating to watch, and is not what I had come to expect from Bayern, and their historically clinical transfer dealings.

The past 12 months have been anything but.

I think they are going to screw up Muller's end of career
by fontoknow  (2019-08-05 16:44:50)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He probably should have been sold last year or the year before.

Nah..
by iudomer  (2019-08-05 20:37:54)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He will ride the pine until the end of his career. He will retire there as his wife is a champion horse jumper. They have a huge barn.

Yep, he’s going nowhere
by wcnitz  (2019-08-05 21:23:08)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He’s Bavarian through and through.

Like Reus at Dortmund, he’s staying put.

Some of it is on Brazzo
by wcnitz  (2019-08-05 16:13:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Some of it is at the top. Uli clearly wanted to make a splash before his exit. Bull in a china shop.