Pulsic out of USMNT matches vs Canada and Cuba
by wcnitz (2019-11-11 16:11:58)
Edited on 2019-11-11 16:12:47

Injury he sustained over the weekend. Bummer, but if he’s hurt, he’s hurt.

Beating Canada will feel like an accomplishment at this point and that’s just an awful feeling.

Earnie just gave a vote of confidence
by Irishlawyer  (2019-11-12 16:23:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The powers that be obviously know that Gregggg is going to struggle on Friday and they're getting out ahead of it. Greggg is safe whether we win or lose.

Get used to it!

I think you missed a word "dreaded vote of confidence"
by Steelhop  (2019-11-14 08:36:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That is not something I would want to hear. But, also what else is Stewart going to say "he losses, he's gone." Stewart isn't going to say that.

Yep, he just doubled and tripled down on Berhalter. *
by G.K.Chesterton  (2019-11-12 17:00:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Others also missing. Berhalter's now got a built-in excuse.
by G.K.Chesterton  (2019-11-11 16:53:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

No Bradley nor Steffen, for starters. Sargent and Brooks, bring your best.

a built in excuse for whom
by dr muppet  (2019-11-12 10:27:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm sure the people at US soccer would support him without fail regardless of who is on the field. But if the US can't beat CONCACAF squads even absent Pulisic, Steffen and Bradley, rational minds should have even more evidence that he needs shitcanned.