Would love to see Bayern annihilate Chelsea
by KnightlyRevue (2020-02-20 10:01:12)

In reply to: Round of 16...  posted by iudomer

and launch all of the EPL scum out of the tournament.

Unfortunately, I think Madrid is going to have trouble with City.

Fun knockout round so far.

Madrid-City is going to be very tight
by wcnitz  (2020-02-20 12:40:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm looking forward to watching it.

Just don't think Chelsea has enough up front to keep up with Bayern. Don't see an Arsenal result, but it's not going to be super close. Like 5-2 or 4-1 agg.

Depends which Madrid shows up and who starts
by KnightlyRevue  (2020-02-20 14:20:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

at LB. I love Marcelo...a Madrid legend through and through who has earned the respect he is given by the club and Zidane but Madrid is a better defensive team without him in the lineup. He just can't track back anymore and Mendy gives enough on offense to warrant the spot. The battle in the midfield between Kevin Deb & Casemiro/Valverde will be super fun to watch.

If Chelsea does not get healthy I just can't see them challenging but Bayern worries me in the middle of the defense. Would love to see Thiago continue with his recent form so that he locks his status on the Spanish national team.

If the defense is Hernandez and Alaba
by wcnitz  (2020-02-20 15:52:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

With Kimmich at DM, I have no worries.

Willian is welcome to challenge Alphonso Davies.

And you’re spot on about Marcelo. He done.