So, Hoffenheim-Bayern was sure interesting
by wcnitz (2020-02-29 11:41:26)

I get a kick out of players killing a match with a kick around. It’s so civilized and respectful.

I respect the hell out of German fans...
by iudomer  (2020-02-29 11:48:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Still wanting the 50+1 rule. When the rest of football is awash in cash, they want to keep local power over the clubs. Also if they did this for racist chants....

And hell of a performance without Lewandowski.

I think Hopp is a special case though
by alleghenyirish  (2020-03-03 14:53:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He literally played for Hoffenheim and has been investing in them for 20 years. He's not the classic oligarch/billionaire type owner. He has grassroots connections to the club.

By the way, we were both right
by wcnitz  (2020-03-02 10:24:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Both Kimmich and Zirkzee went full striker.

That 13 minute hacky sack sesh...
by iudomer  (2020-03-02 12:45:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

won me my last goalscorer bet with Goretzka. Nice little +950 payday but had they continued to play would have likely lost it.

They didn't cancel all bets? *
by wcnitz  (2020-03-02 13:48:13)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Nope *
by iudomer  (2020-03-03 08:13:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Interesting
by wcnitz  (2020-03-03 09:13:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Saw lots of Reddit comments that bets were getting canceled all over Europe and the UK.

Like Homer Simpson watching Twin Peaks
by DillonFightSong  (2020-02-29 12:04:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I find your post very interesting, but I have no idea what’s going on. Would you mind translating for a relative novice?

SAP owner invests into the club...
by iudomer  (2020-02-29 12:20:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Skirting 50+1 rule of ownership. This is a good thread in it.

Interesting. Thanks. *
by DillonFightSong  (2020-02-29 12:39:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I do, too, but...
by wcnitz  (2020-02-29 12:03:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Once Hansi came over, that should have been the end of it. Made your point, move on.

They’re lucky Kahn didn’t go full Kahn.