Hats off...
by Porpoiseboy (2020-03-11 18:03:14)

In reply to: Spoiler  posted by HTownND

to Buttsweatico. They've done exactly what they needed to do.

Too bad they have Oblak.
by NDBass  (2020-03-11 18:03:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

They'd be down about 3 or 4 without him.

EDIT: This is the scoreline I expected, though. I just didn't expect it to come after such a dominating performance. I also thought their goal would come from another set piece mistake. Didn't expect an open play howler from Adrian.

I only saw about 1 minute of the game as I came into the
by G.K.Chesterton  (2020-03-11 23:45:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

lunch room at work and it was the howler. Good gosh.

Hats off to Athletico.

Howler remind you of anything? *
by Porpoiseboy  (2020-03-11 18:18:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Someone here thought Alisson wouldn't make a big difference.
by NDBass  (2020-03-11 18:29:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The ending of Liverpool's last three UCL appearances say otherwise. Not to mention all of the PL evidence.

Well, it was always a goal but not the goal.
by Porpoiseboy  (2020-03-11 18:34:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

They should be able to focus, now, for sure.

Only thing left to play for is points record.
by NDBass  (2020-03-11 20:21:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I wonder what Klopp will do once they clinch. Good opportunity to give give guys rest and youngsters minutes. Rest might not be as important depending on what summer tournaments do.

Yeah
by HTownND  (2020-03-11 18:18:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That was a rough one