Bayern locks up Davies until 2025
by wcnitz (2020-04-20 15:07:07)

This kid's career trajectory is just incredible.

Now they need to get Alaba done. What an incredibly flexible back 4 + DM.

So is losing to Canada going to be a regular thing?
by DakotaDomer  (2020-04-20 16:36:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Yayyyyyyy

Its fine...
by iudomer  (2020-04-20 20:53:42)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Sergio Dest will play rb against him in practice all the time next season.

Will shut him down in Concacaf.

Well, and...
by wcnitz  (2020-04-20 22:17:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Bit harder to stop Davies with 10 world class players around him.

Okay, 9 if Coutinho is on the pitch.

Regarding US/Canada battles...
by iudomer  (2020-04-21 09:53:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

easier to contain Davies in that matchup.

I see you like risky tactics
by powerI  (2020-04-21 10:52:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Focusing on Davies will open up tonnes of space for Piette. LOL

Every time I get optimistic about the squad I remember he's only 25 and we're stuck with him for a while. What a shitty Atiba replacement he's been.

I think we're in good position to solidify a claim for 3rd in the region, but DM and CB deficiencies will hold us back from challenging any higher consistently.

Yep, exactly *
by wcnitz  (2020-04-21 09:55:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post